Sidecar Social Security Position
Get a job your friends envy, working for an awesome, growing company in a one-of-kind, high-end space.
Our expanding restaurant company has opened a 20,000 square foot social dining experience in Addison in August. We need an energetic, on-point team to make it happen.
Sidecar Social combines craft cocktails, scratch-kitchen plates, an enormous patio, live music, private karaoke, classic gaming activities like pop-a-shot, bocce ball, and shuffleboard, and live sports on 18-foot screens.
It’s the newest concept from a fast-growing company that owns BoomerJack's Grill & Bar, a chain of 13 sports bar restaurants, and live-music venue Bedford Ice House.
Twice named a Best Place to Work by the Dallas Morning News, we take care of our team like family, prioritizing work-life balance and opportunities for growth. Join us today!
Summary of Tasks Performed by Security
- Obtain a TABC Certification
- Follow RAS Policy
- Attend all meetings and workshops
- Perform operating procedures and ongoing duties
- Provide a safe environment for guests, team members, and venders
- Adhere to all safety practices and follow security guidelines as outlined in the security handbook and training materials
- Work to prevent situations from arising and deescalate situations that arise
- Handle all special circumstances that arise
- Communicate effectively with coworkers and management
- Must be able to use radio and headpiece for communication during shift
- Wear the proper uniform and present a polished appearance as policy describes throughout entire shift
- Perform closing duties
- Ensure that all employees and managers make it out of the building safely
- Report to work on time, dressed, and ready to work, and depart from work on time and when released
- Have a thorough knowledge of our restaurant
- Pitch in and work as part of a team
- Train and guide other Security Personnel as requested by your Manager
- Must have basic computer skills for use of online scheduling system
- Any other tasks assigned by the manager on duty
If this makes you ready to “Go. All. Out.,” we would love to welcome you to the show and adopt you into our family! Click “Apply for This Position” above, and let’s get it started!