Sidecar Social Bar Back/Busser Position
Get a job your friends envy, working for an awesome, growing company in a one-of-kind, high-end space.
Our expanding restaurant company has opened a refined yet casual 20,000 square foot social dining experience in Addison in August. We need an energetic, on-point team to make it happen.
Sidecar Social combines craft cocktails, scratch-kitchen plates, an enormous patio, live music, private karaoke, classic gaming activities like pop-a-shot, bocce ball, and shuffleboard, and live sports on 18-foot screens.
It’s the newest concept from a fast-growing company that owns BoomerJack's Grill & Bar, a chain of 13 sports bar restaurants, and live-music venue Bedford Ice House.
Twice named a Best Place to Work by the Dallas Morning News, we take care of our team like family, prioritizing work-life balance and opportunities for growth. Join us today!
- Provide an “All Out” polished guest experience through focus on the details
- Work as part of a team for efficiency, engagement, hospitality, and “All Out Fun.”
- Deliver a personalized culinary experience every time by becoming an expert in what we offer
- Support the bar by prepping, stocking, cutting fruit, changing and rotating kegs (Bar Back)
- Maintain cleanliness and organization in the bars, service stations, dry storage, cold storage, prep storage, and all other work stations
- Arrive at work on time, in uniform with a polished appearance
- Maintain clean, dry, hazard free floors throughout the restaurant
- Maintain clean, guest ready tables throughout the dining and cocktail areas
- Listen to the guest and provide “Rock Star Service” that’s just for them
- Obtain a Food Handlers permit
- Be prompt and dependable
- Obtain a TABC Certification (Bar Back)
- Positive, Committed, Trustworthy, and Responsible
- Relish the success of teammates
- Relish seeing the joy in guests as they experience all that we offer
- Genuine care for the flawless execution of all food and beverage recipes in order to deliver them picture perfect to the guest
- Experience working in a fast-paced, high energy restaurant/bar
If this makes you ready to “Go. All. Out.,” we would love to welcome you to the show and adopt you into our family! Click “Apply for This Position” above, and let’s get it started!